THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for getting me in trouble Crash. The wife came home from work and yelled at me to get away from the cherry tree when I had the chain saw. I told her you said it was good to smoke with and now she says she is mad at you too.
I have that effect on all women. At least I'm consistent. :cool:

Hey Mr. Biker, do you ride?

Thanks for the advice, did a small cook yesterday and things were going good until I had to add more fuel. Thought I had put in plenty. I was inside the patio cause of rain again. No wind and the fire almost died. Had to use the blow dryer. :crazy:

I suspect that the charcoal was damp. With the humidity we have had it's no wonder.

I am going to try some Kingsford to see if I can see a difference.

In respect to the air leak, I was able to calm it down by closing the vents, and the more I use it the better it seals. :clap2::clap2:

Jim

Hey Mr. Biker, do you ride?

Thanks for the advice, did a small cook yesterday and things were going good until I had to add more fuel. Thought I had put in plenty. I was inside the patio cause of rain again. No wind and the fire almost died. Had to use the blow dryer. :crazy:

I suspect that the charcoal was damp. With the humidity we have had it's no wonder.

I am going to try some Kingsford to see if I can see a difference.

In respect to the air leak, I was able to calm it down by closing the vents, and the more I use it the better it seals. :clap2::clap2:

Jim
My WSM leaked for the first few cooks. The residue from smoking makes it seal better.

Yes, I ride. I get about 10,000 miles a year. A group of us do a tour every spring and fall. My flickr site is pics from my cooks and my rides.:wink:

Back