Pro Q Fire Control ?

Thanks for getting me in trouble Crash. The wife came home from work and yelled at me to get away from the cherry tree when I had the chain saw. I told her you said it was good to smoke with and now she says she is mad at you too.
I have that effect on all women. At least I'm consistent. :cool:

Hey Mr. Biker, do you ride?

Thanks for the advice, did a small cook yesterday and things were going good until I had to add more fuel. Thought I had put in plenty. I was inside the patio cause of rain again. No wind and the fire almost died. Had to use the blow dryer. :crazy:

I suspect that the charcoal was damp. With the humidity we have had it's no wonder.

I am going to try some Kingsford to see if I can see a difference.

In respect to the air leak, I was able to calm it down by closing the vents, and the more I use it the better it seals. :clap2::clap2:

Jim

Hey Mr. Biker, do you ride?

Thanks for the advice, did a small cook yesterday and things were going good until I had to add more fuel. Thought I had put in plenty. I was inside the patio cause of rain again. No wind and the fire almost died. Had to use the blow dryer. :crazy:

I suspect that the charcoal was damp. With the humidity we have had it's no wonder.

I am going to try some Kingsford to see if I can see a difference.

In respect to the air leak, I was able to calm it down by closing the vents, and the more I use it the better it seals. :clap2::clap2:

Jim
My WSM leaked for the first few cooks. The residue from smoking makes it seal better.

Yes, I ride. I get about 10,000 miles a year. A group of us do a tour every spring and fall. My flickr site is pics from my cooks and my rides.:wink:

Back