Primo XL- spares and beef ribs with Lowerys

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
This ought to be fun. Wind gusting 35+ So went with Primo

Last edited:
And I guess yesterday's IOS updat put photos back to sideways if home button held at 6 o'clock

I can remember must have been 5 in 1963 going into grocery store and they were handing out Ritz cracker, topped with cottage cheese and sprinkled with Lowerys. I don't eat many crackers anymore but to this day I sprinkle Lowerys on my cottage cheese

Decided to add Nekkid Fattys-almost Nekkid. Seasoned with Phil Robertson cajun (mild)

Last edited:
Nice! Don't forget to put them bones in the With a Bone Throwdown going on! Ends today!

Thanks peeps. Hey everyone!! I'm 4 Jack and diet ginger ales into the afternoon. About to enter my first TD. If I can figure out how. If your undecided- I could use a vote!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks peeps. Hey everyone!! I'm 4 Jack and diet ginger ales into the afternoon. About to enter my first TD. If I can figure out how. If your undecided- I could use a vote!!!!!

I think Ive decided! And I ain't even seen them other entries........:mrgreen:

Thank you. Probably just got DQ'd since I can't post multiple pics from Iphone. But in 8th grade I beat Randy Matson's discus record. That can't be taken from me :))

Glad to see you hadn't blow away...then again a few more Jack & Gingers and you might be "three sheets to the wind."

Great bones!

82 year old mother thumbs up to 4 beef and lotsa swine bones. Same Mom that gave me a model19 2.5" SW instead of a high school ring

Last edited:
Back