Plowboys BBQ is bringing sexy back!

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's rig. But damn that's nice

I need much closer look to give it my final seal of approval...don't forget to stop by Seattle on your way up to AK...:cool: Nice lookin' rig Todd...congrats! :p

Haven't seen it yet, but got these last night. Was told that it looks pretty amazing. Can't wait.

imagejpeg_2.jpg

1267829279225imagejpeg_2.jpg

Looking nice! Will you have it at the class on the 27th? If so, I look forward to having a look at it in person.

Yup. We'll do a trailer walk through at the class. Should have it by next week for North KC contest and then to Little Rock.

That's nice paint Todd---Heck you can see somone standing in the reflection -- I may have to stop by and check that out on my way back from Omaha on Monday--do you have their address?

Clark

Clark Kent Super Smokers

That's nice paint Todd---Heck you can see somone standing in the reflection -- I may have to stop by and check that out on my way back from Omaha on Monday--do you have their address?

Clark

Clark Kent Super Smokers

I can meet you over there if you want... or we can grab a bite, and check it out. I think you have met Jeff before... (KC Can Crew) - that is his paint shop.
Wait till you see what he did to my trailer.... not paint but some other custom mods.... :) its the schnit. Call me at some point over the weekend.

if it makes it to Arkansas I got dibs for the extra bedroom....even if it is diamond flooring.......

That trailer makes me want to say four Hail Mary's and six Our Fathers, and I'm not even Catholic! That's how impure my thoughts are right now. :eek:

• Thanks
Reactions: ov1
Back