THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

spicewine said:
$ 750.00 Bucks minimum!! But by changing the last 3 numbers you can use it for a number of products. There is also a yearly renewal fee which is bull ***t but when they got ya by the balls!!!!

Good luck!!

Spice

Gulp!!!! I think I'll be waiting a while to go "big time". Thanks for the info.

Found this old thread of where it all started. Never dreamed that a few samples would turn into 8 tons of rub in a year.

Looks like I'm too late to get a sample!! :becky:

Congrats on the success!! The small fraction of that 8 tons that I used sure was tasty!! One of my favorite xmas gifts was the box containing 5lbs of both Yardbird and Bovine Bold!!

LOL,
I saw the thread and was trying to jump in to get samples and then I realized it was over 3 years old! : ) Thought you came out with something new! I have used your rub and I really liked it though!

Is it too late for a sample?:laugh: I can access your home page, plowboys bbq.com but all the links get me a 404 page not found error

Tried to PM you plowboy but your ibox for privater messages is full. I will pay for a sample if you will tell me what I owe you as I have been wanting to try it for a long time.

Paul

I gotta tell you, I looooove your rub, and Im quite happy that I can run 8 miles from my house and buy it at bass Pro Shops!
Everyone I know wanted some for X-Mas, I wrapped quite a few of your shakers this year.

Good luck with the business end and let us know when you have a any new products, great to see Brethren do so well!

Plowboy is your website down, I can open the site but cannot access any of the tabs specifically the Rubs tab.

Timely update to this topic as I had asked the Mrs for some Bovine Bold and Yardbird for Christmas. Having never tried Plowboys before, I wanted to know what all the fuss was about. Well, I definitely found out. This stuff is da bomb! Here's a shot of tonite's dinner cooked on the Bubba Keg which Mrs. lunchman and I both raved about. Unbelievably fantastic flavor. I'm hooked!

DSCN4796_l.jpg

DSCN4797_l.jpg

-lunchman

Somewhere Audrey has a picture of Michael and I making the first batch four years ago. I'll have to see if I can find that.

Thank you everyone for your support. Every sale directly affects my family. We aren't some big corporation. We are a family owned and operated business.

Back