Plowboy Rub Samples (Update :Samples no longer available)

spicewine said:
$ 750.00 Bucks minimum!! But by changing the last 3 numbers you can use it for a number of products. There is also a yearly renewal fee which is bull ***t but when they got ya by the balls!!!!

Good luck!!

Spice

Gulp!!!! I think I'll be waiting a while to go "big time". Thanks for the info.

Found this old thread of where it all started. Never dreamed that a few samples would turn into 8 tons of rub in a year.

Looks like I'm too late to get a sample!! :becky:

Congrats on the success!! The small fraction of that 8 tons that I used sure was tasty!! One of my favorite xmas gifts was the box containing 5lbs of both Yardbird and Bovine Bold!!

LOL,
I saw the thread and was trying to jump in to get samples and then I realized it was over 3 years old! : ) Thought you came out with something new! I have used your rub and I really liked it though!

Is it too late for a sample?:laugh: I can access your home page, plowboys bbq.com but all the links get me a 404 page not found error

Tried to PM you plowboy but your ibox for privater messages is full. I will pay for a sample if you will tell me what I owe you as I have been wanting to try it for a long time.

Paul

I gotta tell you, I looooove your rub, and Im quite happy that I can run 8 miles from my house and buy it at bass Pro Shops!
Everyone I know wanted some for X-Mas, I wrapped quite a few of your shakers this year.

Good luck with the business end and let us know when you have a any new products, great to see Brethren do so well!

Plowboy is your website down, I can open the site but cannot access any of the tabs specifically the Rubs tab.

Timely update to this topic as I had asked the Mrs for some Bovine Bold and Yardbird for Christmas. Having never tried Plowboys before, I wanted to know what all the fuss was about. Well, I definitely found out. This stuff is da bomb! Here's a shot of tonite's dinner cooked on the Bubba Keg which Mrs. lunchman and I both raved about. Unbelievably fantastic flavor. I'm hooked!

DSCN4796_l.jpg

DSCN4797_l.jpg

-lunchman

To bad we cant get it in Canada.Todd if you wanted to fell like Santa and send some samples to Canada I wouldn't mind.

I really didn't want to add in, but I think its great too.

Have you guys tried the new Jerk? OMG!

Somewhere Audrey has a picture of Michael and I making the first batch four years ago. I'll have to see if I can find that.

Thank you everyone for your support. Every sale directly affects my family. We aren't some big corporation. We are a family owned and operated business.

Back