THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mine was sitting on the porch when I got home tonight. I'll put it together tomorrow.
Is it tomorrow yet?
3c285bbcd43bc8b7d08346cb57eb5d7d.gif

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not real familiar, been thinking about generally. Will it provide the wood fired taste to the crust or is it just a different way to cook pizza. Seems like a deal, but really want something to improve the flavor (and ease) over firing up the Egg.

Yes, I believe today is tomorrow.

Seriously, you’d think we’d have an unboxing review and two or three cooks by now

I decided not to wait as the mail in piece expires today. Which is an interesting reason for being in a hurry given it’s a gift card and only works in stores - none of which are anywhere near me.

I have a Blackstone but bought it for my daughter and SIL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I should drive to randy's house, assemble and take pics myself. Probably be quicker. [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm itching for this review. My Lowe's still has a couple left and I can make room on the deck for it. Haven't seen a hands-on review for this cooker.

I ordered 2 on the 15th and they still haven't arrived or so my Neighbor says. I am stuck in NYC for work until first week of June.......

Back