Pit Boss Pizza Oven deal

No stores Texas. [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welp,

I put one in the car but they don't ship to CA due to prop 65 :laugh: At that price I'd be happy to use it even a few times but oh well. Got enough toys.

That’s a tempting deal I have been shopping ovens for a while! Anyone ever used one? I can’t seem to find any reviews at all on this.

Not trying to be difficult, but I don't really get it?

What's the use case? I don't see it being a great pizza oven - you're not going to be banging out fast, thin crust pizzas at 700 degrees in 90 seconds with all that head space. I like that it's wide, so you can get a big pizza in it though.

I agree it might be hard to get a really high temp circulating, but I can’t really find any information on it or reviews. Eventually I will build a proper oven but for now this might be a better solution than the conventional oven. I don’t see why you couldn’t build a big fire in it and let it blaze. Might break the stone ??

I was actually considering it for a small smoker . . .a couple racks of ribs or a couple butts without having to fire up the big boy

I don't need another cooker I don't need another cooker I don't need another cooker I don't need another cooker

I agree it might be hard to get a really high temp circulating, but I can’t really find any information on it or reviews. Eventually I will build a proper oven but for now this might be a better solution than the conventional oven. I don’t see why you couldn’t build a big fire in it and let it blaze. Might break the stone ??

We tried EVERYTHING we could do to get a fast, hot pizza out of every oven, grill, or other cooker we could think of. We tried pizza stones, steels, whatever. The only way you get a good, fast pizza is some method that has just about as much heat on the top as the bottom.

All we ever saw were scorched bottoms and raw tops - until we tried the Uuni which has very limited headspace and flames over the top.

Everyone's mileage can and does vary, I just can't imagine getting a fast pizza done in there, and if you're cooking it at 450 just put it in the oven I guess.

Sounds like a few will be falling into Brethren's hands. And that's a good thing.

Looking forward to seeing what they will do.

450-700 degrees max? It’s charcoal based so I’m sure you can just build a bigger fire to get it to 933 degrees? I almost bought it but I stopped at the card info page. Wimp.

Last edited:
My luck is it cooks like a champ - gets rave reviews from the Brethren. Where upon the price goes back up - or it get sold out.

That's the way it goes sometimes.

Back