Pit Boss Pizza Oven deal

Mine was sitting on the porch when I got home tonight. I'll put it together tomorrow.
Is it tomorrow yet?
3c285bbcd43bc8b7d08346cb57eb5d7d.gif

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not real familiar, been thinking about generally. Will it provide the wood fired taste to the crust or is it just a different way to cook pizza. Seems like a deal, but really want something to improve the flavor (and ease) over firing up the Egg.

Yes, I believe today is tomorrow.

Seriously, you’d think we’d have an unboxing review and two or three cooks by now

I decided not to wait as the mail in piece expires today. Which is an interesting reason for being in a hurry given it’s a gift card and only works in stores - none of which are anywhere near me.

I have a Blackstone but bought it for my daughter and SIL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soon tomorrow will be yesterday. I am beginning to worry this review is either not coming, or maybe it already came and went?

Maybe I should drive to randy's house, assemble and take pics myself. Probably be quicker. [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Great. Now I want Neapolitan pizza, which I can't get here since Pizzeria Locale closed.

I'm itching for this review. My Lowe's still has a couple left and I can make room on the deck for it. Haven't seen a hands-on review for this cooker.

I ordered 2 on the 15th and they still haven't arrived or so my Neighbor says. I am stuck in NYC for work until first week of June.......

Back