THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats great news Todd! We'll be praying for speedy completion so that you can enjoy the early Christmas present. Its great that he is thriving so well.... I'm sure it has everything to do with the parents.

HoDeDo said:
Thats great news Todd! We'll be praying for speedy completion so that you can enjoy the early Christmas present. Its great that he is thriving so well.... I'm sure it has everything to do with the parents.

Thanks, Andy.

speaking of thriving. Both boys go to a School/Day Care with integrated Spanish. Michael (2 1/2) is speaking some spanish already. He started saying a prayer in English and then Spanish before he eats. Makes all of us do it, too. No one can eat until he finishes. Christian (17 months) is starting to recognize some Spanish words and sign language, too. So, cool. We just love all that they are learning and we're trying to incorporate more of it at home, too. I understand a little (very little) Spanish, but wife knows almost none. So we have to pick it up a bit.

That's truly great news, Todd! Congrats on the growing family and spanish vocabulary.

Plowboy said:
I'm just a boring ol' WASP.

Nothing boring about you man! That is an awesome thing you and your wife are doing. Hope it is all worked out for Christmas. That would be a great present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back