Picnic, Turkey Legs, Red Chile, Oldies, Red Chile, thread(Pron on its way)

Wow! Everything looks fantastic! I really like the picture below! I can't think of anything about it that bugs me! :twisted: :biggrin: :rolleyes: :cool:

3960470081_90e1132200_o.jpg

Been gone for a few days and logged on and opened this thread. Great recipes and pron Bob! Great way to start MY monday.
Thanks for sharing

Paul

Bob...... will you adopt me? Please????? :lol: Looks fantastic!

Stupid firefox and internet explorer cant see your pics. So i guess it never happened. Damn technology. And i choose this as a profession!!! Chit!!!!!

Looks good in my head. I can only imagine. My dad says thanx for the radio station but if his best friend finds out who owns 94.1 here in utah, he dead.. hahaha. Wish we could hire the brethren to cater our car shows we put on.

Stupid firefox and internet explorer cant see your pics. So i guess it never happened. Damn technology. And i choose this as a profession!!! Chit!!!!!

Looks good in my head. I can only imagine. My dad says thanx for the radio station but if his best friend finds out who owns 94.1 here in utah, he dead.. hahaha. Wish we could hire the brethren to cater our car shows we put on.

Glad to see this thread pop up again. Hope you dad like the station. I believe Friday or Saturday night is all 80's with Lorraine Austin. Also a good show. Mike Guerrero, the DJ, that handles the all Oldies show on Sunday from 12-6 is a really good guy. He's does a whole heck of a lot for the community. I don't miss a show.
What's the story behind your dad's best friend and 94.1 in Utah? I'm curious.

Back