THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I don’t blame you for wanting to fix it up right away. I’d do the same. If I started to use it. I would never get around to sandblasting and painting it.

Looks great!

Would you mind if I asked what they are charging you? Just trying to get a ball park figure.

I'm not sure what it's going to be, I just drop it off and he gets back to me. He's done a lot of work for me and is always reasonable. I'm thinking it will be in the 200$ range. I'd be surprised if it was more.

I see your in mobile.... I’m in Tuscaloosa.... if you can’t find someone to blast it and paint... send me a pm... you can drop it off and get it in 2 weeks..... just an offer

Pm has been sent. Thank you

I'm not sure what it's going to be, I just drop it off and he gets back to me. He's done a lot of work for me and is always reasonable. I'm thinking it will be in the 200$ range. I'd be surprised if it was more.

That’s not bad!!

I see your in mobile.... I’m in Tuscaloosa.... if you can’t find someone to blast it and paint... send me a pm... you can drop it off and get it in 2 weeks..... just an offer

That is why I do business with Paul Shirley , most builders would not work on anther brand of cooker and that is why he has the following he does . :clap2:

That is why I do business with Paul Shirley , most builders would not work on anther brand of cooker and that is why he has the following he does . :clap2:

I agree. If I get him to do it, that will give me a chance to see his smokers up close as I have never seen one. I am only about 18 months out now from getting mine from them. Not that I am counting or anything!!! :-D

Back