Picked up my used Lang 48 yesterday!!

I don’t blame you for wanting to fix it up right away. I’d do the same. If I started to use it. I would never get around to sandblasting and painting it.

Looks great!

Would you mind if I asked what they are charging you? Just trying to get a ball park figure.

I'm not sure what it's going to be, I just drop it off and he gets back to me. He's done a lot of work for me and is always reasonable. I'm thinking it will be in the 200$ range. I'd be surprised if it was more.

I see your in mobile.... I’m in Tuscaloosa.... if you can’t find someone to blast it and paint... send me a pm... you can drop it off and get it in 2 weeks..... just an offer

Pm has been sent. Thank you

I'm not sure what it's going to be, I just drop it off and he gets back to me. He's done a lot of work for me and is always reasonable. I'm thinking it will be in the 200$ range. I'd be surprised if it was more.

That’s not bad!!

I see your in mobile.... I’m in Tuscaloosa.... if you can’t find someone to blast it and paint... send me a pm... you can drop it off and get it in 2 weeks..... just an offer

That is why I do business with Paul Shirley , most builders would not work on anther brand of cooker and that is why he has the following he does . :clap2:

That is why I do business with Paul Shirley , most builders would not work on anther brand of cooker and that is why he has the following he does . :clap2:

I agree. If I get him to do it, that will give me a chance to see his smokers up close as I have never seen one. I am only about 18 months out now from getting mine from them. Not that I am counting or anything!!! :-D

Back