THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Almost forgot...Mom's was talking about a chickenbreast she was going to prepare,I said:"probably I can throw it on the smoker tomorrow if the porknecks are coming of".
Just rubbed it...

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

It was a long day with enough lessons learned.
We used 3 types of liquor:Hennessey for the pulled pork,applecider beer for a mustard sauce and Stroh rum on pears for dessert.

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

Seriously, I have been wanting to visit your country for a long time. Now that I know there are people there that know how to eat, I think I might have to rush plans.

You two always have such great pron. I always look forward to Phriday, even if I don't get around till Sunday to look.

Looks good from here and if ya do make it to the Atlanta area give me a shout!

:lol:

Did you hear something from Hamburg yet,that was you right?

Keep getting put off by Hamburg due to the economy. I am hoping to know by the 1st of the year. I know they want me but they can't afford to bring me on right now. Hope it still comes through so I can get a chance to improve my Deutsch und mien holländisch.

Back