Phubar's Phriday Night Pulled Pork starring...

Almost forgot...Mom's was talking about a chickenbreast she was going to prepare,I said:"probably I can throw it on the smoker tomorrow if the porknecks are coming of".
Just rubbed it...

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

It's taking a bit longer than my first (and last) time.
Internal temp. of the smallest one is 151F now.
Pic is from a hour ago.

IMG_0515.jpg

Until now I would have recommended bacon-wrapping all fatties.

It was a long day with enough lessons learned.
We used 3 types of liquor:Hennessey for the pulled pork,applecider beer for a mustard sauce and Stroh rum on pears for dessert.

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

Seriously, I have been wanting to visit your country for a long time. Now that I know there are people there that know how to eat, I think I might have to rush plans.

I hear ya,when I'm gonna visit the States there are enough people for me to eat at!:-D
Another very good reason for me to go to the US!

You two always have such great pron. I always look forward to Phriday, even if I don't get around till Sunday to look.

Looks good from here and if ya do make it to the Atlanta area give me a shout!

You two always have such great pron. I always look forward to Phriday, even if I don't get around till Sunday to look.

Looks good from here and if ya do make it to the Atlanta area give me a shout!

:lol:

Did you hear something from Hamburg yet,that was you right?

:lol:

Did you hear something from Hamburg yet,that was you right?

Keep getting put off by Hamburg due to the economy. I am hoping to know by the 1st of the year. I know they want me but they can't afford to bring me on right now. Hope it still comes through so I can get a chance to improve my Deutsch und mien holländisch.

Back