THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phu!! Shouldn't your phinger have been pointing this way...
phufinger.jpg

Ya know, "we're #1, we're #1"

Most excellent pron sir...congrats again and thanks for sharing! :thumb: For some reason I'm diggin' this pic...:twisted:

IMG_5276.jpg

Our hardware consisted of:BGE Large,2 x Weber 22,5" kettles,Weber 18,5" kettle,mini UDS,WGA.

All the other WGA's and BGE small was for display.
It was also the Phirst real time I cooked on a BGE.
On saturday we had some drums for lunch,rubbed them with olive oil and Tony Chachere's.
Grilled them....it tasted like Phried chicken!:cool:
Skin was all crispy and inside was juicy.
Best grilled chicken I've ever made!

Last edited:
Most excellent pron sir...congrats again and thanks for sharing! :thumb: For some reason I'm diggin' this pic...:twisted:

Another sponsor supplied lounging chairs for all over the square,this one was next to our tent in front of the Brethren meeting point.:cool:

Last weekend I was thinking about a comment in Ash's thread of your teammate Swamp..."red cuppin' it": http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103175&page=2
We're "SS cuppin' " it.:thumb:

Our Belgian team Cap'n always carries a SS cup with beer...most of the time people think he's drinking coffee because of the Phoam on top,he tells them it's cappuccino.
Now all of the team members carry a SS mug...if you're a Lowland Smoker you carry a SS mug with Belgian beer.:cool:

Another sponsor supplied lounging chairs for all over the square,this one was next to our tent in front of the Brethren meeting point.:cool:

Last weekend I was thinking about a comment in Ash's thread of your teammate Swamp..."red cuppin' it": http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103175&page=2
We're "SS cuppin' " it.:thumb:

Our Belgian team Cap'n always carries a SS cup with beer...most of the time people think he's drinking coffee because of the Phoam on top,he tells them it's cappuccino.
Now all of the team members carry a SS mug...if you're a Lowland Smoker you carry a SS mug with Belgian beer.:cool:

I want to join your team!
(Ik wil uw team!)

Back