Phubar's Lowland Smokers...Dutch BBQ Champion 2011 Pron

Phu!! Shouldn't your phinger have been pointing this way...
phufinger.jpg

Ya know, "we're #1, we're #1"

Most excellent pron sir...congrats again and thanks for sharing! :thumb: For some reason I'm diggin' this pic...:twisted:

IMG_5276.jpg

Our hardware consisted of:BGE Large,2 x Weber 22,5" kettles,Weber 18,5" kettle,mini UDS,WGA.

All the other WGA's and BGE small was for display.
It was also the Phirst real time I cooked on a BGE.
On saturday we had some drums for lunch,rubbed them with olive oil and Tony Chachere's.
Grilled them....it tasted like Phried chicken!:cool:
Skin was all crispy and inside was juicy.
Best grilled chicken I've ever made!

Last edited:
Most excellent pron sir...congrats again and thanks for sharing! :thumb: For some reason I'm diggin' this pic...:twisted:

Another sponsor supplied lounging chairs for all over the square,this one was next to our tent in front of the Brethren meeting point.:cool:

Last weekend I was thinking about a comment in Ash's thread of your teammate Swamp..."red cuppin' it": http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103175&page=2
We're "SS cuppin' " it.:thumb:

Our Belgian team Cap'n always carries a SS cup with beer...most of the time people think he's drinking coffee because of the Phoam on top,he tells them it's cappuccino.
Now all of the team members carry a SS mug...if you're a Lowland Smoker you carry a SS mug with Belgian beer.:cool:

Another sponsor supplied lounging chairs for all over the square,this one was next to our tent in front of the Brethren meeting point.:cool:

Last weekend I was thinking about a comment in Ash's thread of your teammate Swamp..."red cuppin' it": http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103175&page=2
We're "SS cuppin' " it.:thumb:

Our Belgian team Cap'n always carries a SS cup with beer...most of the time people think he's drinking coffee because of the Phoam on top,he tells them it's cappuccino.
Now all of the team members carry a SS mug...if you're a Lowland Smoker you carry a SS mug with Belgian beer.:cool:

I want to join your team!
(Ik wil uw team!)

Thanks for satisPhying my needs Brother Spiffs!:becky:
Killer pics of your dessert prepping!:cool:

Noskos needs to start up the Emergency Chatbox!

Back