THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great to have met you and Saucewitch (?) at Big Bad Byron.
Also met JDMcGee and his wife Rhana,Rookie'48,Fatback Joe and some other Brethren who I forgot.

After the Jack we went to Byron Chisms (Big Bad Byrons Butt rub) place for acouple of drinks which was really cool.
So far we got very much love and respect around here.

It was great meeting you at Byron's, and I was glad to see that you aren't near as skinny as you look in your picture! (Too bad it was too cold for you to wear that bikini!) Might have to see if I can change my name on here, I kinda like Saucewitch!
I pheel so honored to be able to say that I now know the phamous Phubar!

A'ight...we just arrived in Decatur at the Microtel Inn, sweet looking hotel and the weather is nice 'n warm.
We'll probably do some liquor groceries Phirst, have a couple and then meet DeGuerre's Sister and Mom at Big Bob Gibson between 18:00-19:00.

I got much love for your Mom and Sis Guerry...within a short time they stole my heart.
They're my Phamily now!

I told your Sis that I liked her cat earrings and told her that Padawan loves cats...she immediatly took them out of her ears and gave them to Padawan even though I said no.*respect*

Phood at Big Bob Gibson was of the hook...we ate well!
We also got a little tour from Ken Hess in the kitchen where the brick pits and Southern Pride are.
My buddy Dennessey got a BBQ book signed by Chris Lilly and Ken Hess...today was a good day.
Too bad Chris Lilly wasn't there, that would be a very cool way to end our last day.

You and Padawan were a big hit, Phubes! My sister and I traded a couple texts.

Kathy: "Herbert is very charming! And his partner as well. Enjoyed meeting them very much! They seem so very nice! Thank you for letting us know. If I can manage to get back on the website I will let you know."

Me: "I'm glad y'all got a chance to meet. :-D Herbert is a nice guy. Figured meeting y'all would give him a little insight. On many things!"

Kathy: "He said he has enjoyed Southern hospitality....that we are friendlier than the Dutch. I am really glad they had such a positive trip here. They were very warm. Mother enjoyed them just as much. It was a real treat! Please tell him how much we enjoyed them."

Message conveyed. :thumb::thumb:

So. "Charming", eh?:becky:

Hey y'alls!
Phu's back in The Netherlands.
We arrived this morning at 10:30AM Dutch time.
Probably tomorrow I'll post my most epic thread up to now.
Gonna get me some rest and edit my Photo's.

Glad you made it home safely and had a great time. Looking forward to seeing and hearing all about it!

Back