THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wait. I've been getting dragged, kicking and screaming, into Comp all this time, by a...a CANADIAN?!? :shock:

You have all the qualities to make yourself a fine Canuck... on behalf of the Canadian Government, the Queen and Kathy's Smokin', I bestow on you Mr. Guerry all the rights and responsibilities of an honorary Canadian.

Now please read the oath of citizenship:

"One of us, One of us, Gooble-gobble, Gooble-gobble"
flag-of-canada.gif

You have all the qualities to make yourself a fine Canuck... on behalf of the Canadian Government, the Queen and Kathy's Smokin', I bestow on you Mr. Guerry all the rights and responsibilities of an honorary Canadian.

Now please read the oath of citizenship:

"One of us, One of us, Gooble-gobble, Gooble-gobble"
flag-of-canada.gif

:whoo::whoo::whoo:
:icon_clown:

:heh:

I had the pleasure of meeting the Phubar in person tonight and introducing him to Carolyn Wells. Then I had to explain who Carolyn Wells is....
Those Lowland Smoker guys are good folks and a lot of fun. Wish them all the best this weekend at The Jack.

I had the pleasure of meeting the Phubar in person tonight and introducing him to Carolyn Wells. Then I had to explain who Carolyn Wells is....
Those Lowland Smoker guys are good folks and a lot of fun. Wish them all the best this weekend at The Jack.

Great to have met you and Saucewitch (?) at Big Bad Byron.
Also met JDMcGee and his wife Rhana,Rookie'48,Fatback Joe and some other Brethren who I forgot.

After the Jack we went to Byron Chisms (Big Bad Byrons Butt rub) place for acouple of drinks which was really cool.
So far we got very much love and respect around here.

Last edited:
Great to have met you and Saucewitch (?) at Big Bad Byron.
Also met JDMcGee and his wife Rhana,Rookie'48,Fatback Joe and some other Brethren who I forgot.

After the Jack we went to Byron Chisms (Big Bad Byrons Butt rub) place for acouple of drinks which was really cool.
So far we got very much love and respect around here.

Great meeting you and Padawan yesterday Herbert...see ya on The Hill tonight! Stand by for a photo blast Brethren! :cool:

I was going to ask her. :thumb:

We'll try to be there at 19:00.
We just drove past your house...just arrived in Nashville where we will be staying for 2 days.

Met some other Brethren yesterday...who really surprised me was Brethren Divemaster, all of a sudden he was standing at our cooking area.

Also met Frank Sacco and BobS...I have to look at the pictures to see which other Brethren I've met.
Also met Jhonny Trigg, Tuffy Stone, Paul Kirk and some others...when I get back home thursday I'll post pics.

Back