THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
jeanie
Brethren PaulB asked me to make a cobbler several months ago and I forgot about it until the other day. :doh:

I heated the peaches, sugar, cinnamon and cornstarch in the cooker until hot and bubbly....

3eb342dd-1.jpg

made my topping, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and shortening..

4e354b37-1.jpg

dropped by spoonfull onto the hot peach filling.. then sprinkled with cinnamon sugar.

c74c4448-1.jpg

Let the cobbler cook until browned on top...

55ea808a-1.jpg

The breeze was out of the right direction so I set the skillet of hot peach cobbler on the corner fence post to torment my neighbor...:becky:
My neighbor's ranch house is in the clump of trees circled on the horizon...

lol I'm really sure they could smell it. :p

ae615605-1.jpg

the hot peach cobbler topped with sweet cream and sprinkled with freshly grated nutmeg...

13b3679b-1-1.jpg

it was pretty tasty!

65cad503-1-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I would be dying here if I had not already over-eaten cobbler this afternoon. I see the three little nutmegs are terrified and crouching in the corner there.

I just bought my first dutch oven and have tried this once. It's awesome with ice cream and yours looks awesome! Your neighbor has a beautiful house btw. :p

Back