THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeanie,
That's some good looking peach cobbler!
I just went outside, and I swear I think I can smell that cobbler from Alabama!

Thanks friends!!

Dont tell me........Your growing hydroponic peaches in your closet.

If I was there I'd be on that cobbler like bull dog on a burglar.
lol I wish! Thanks :)

That looks great! Were those fresh peaches?>
These were some that came from colorado.. I sliced and put them in the freezer a few months ago. Thanks!

I just bought my first dutch oven and have tried this once. It's awesome with ice cream and yours looks awesome! Your neighbor has a beautiful house btw. :p
lol Al, I will be sure to tell the neighbor. Thanks! :-D

I would love to make a cobbler. Do you measure or is it a pinch of this and a pinch of that?

J Don, I should have included the measurements in my post. Sorry!!

here they are... http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/2010/12/tormenting-my-neighbor.html

Thanks for the kind comments everyone... I would have shared if you lived closer. :-D

I hope you didn't take offense to my post as I wasn't trying to be a smarta$$, thats just the way women folk around here cook. Everytime I ask for a recipe they tell me they don't have one but their dishes always seem to come out the same way. I guess I don't cook enough. :doh:

I hope you didn't take offense to my post as I wasn't trying to be a smarta$$, thats just the way women folk around here cook. Everytime I ask for a recipe they tell me they don't have one but their dishes always seem to come out the same way. I guess I don't cook enough. :doh:

Definately no offense taken J Don! That's the way I cook too! A pinch of this and a dab of that. lol :-D
I've been trying really hard to keep track of the things I cook now. I have a notebook to write down ingredients, times and temps for when people ask. :becky:
Thanks again JDon. :wink:

Now THAT'S a peach cobbler. I had some peach cobbler at lunch today. At least I think it was peach cobbler...there weren't any signs of peaches in it actually but...I wish it had been some of yours!:thumb::thumb:

Now THAT'S a peach cobbler. I had some peach cobbler at lunch today. At least I think it was peach cobbler...there weren't any signs of peaches in it actually but...I wish it had been some of yours!:thumb::thumb:

That's what happens when you leave stuff in the freezer too long. Cowgirl wouldn't do anythng like that...:boxing:

Man that cobbler looks great, but watch out, I've seen temporary cobbler insanity before, and it's ugly what good ole neighbors will do when confronted with the smell of great cobbler.

Back