THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are we going to be on grass or Pavement?
We plan to get up there by 6 and set up and come back at 6 to get going. I assume that's acceptable?

Looking forward to seeing everyone and the weather looks great. Should be there around 7 tonight.

It was a very nice event. Had a great time meeting everyone. Had to leave before the calls. Good luck to all.

Last edited:
GC to Christmas City BBQ
RGC What What BBQ
3rd Jacked Up BBQ

More to come, Marc has the remainder of the names for each category.

Thanks everyone for coming out this weekend, great time meeting everyone and a big thanks to Ed and his wife Beth for Judging.

I think I was DAL overall. Still can't figure out what I did wrong (like messing up a 14 pound dry aged ribeye???) but I had a BLAST with Blind Pig overnight and our unsuccessful bus tub sledding adventure. Thanks so much Mark and Dana for running the show to perfection.

Can't wait til next year when I bring more blankets.

I think I was DAL overall. Still can't figure out what I did wrong (like messing up a 14 pound dry aged ribeye???) but I had a BLAST with Blind Pig overnight and our unsuccessful bus tub sledding adventure. Thanks so much Mark and Dana for running the show to perfection.

Can't wait til next year when I bring more blankets.

Ditto on a job well done. I was third from last, and confused a bit as well and looking forward to seeing the complete results.

Chip, it was great having you as a neighbor. Just ate one of your pickles and a garlic clove and they are awesome!

Here's a video of the unsuccessful sledding adventure... http://s393.photobucket.com/albums/pp15/SmokeInDaEye/?action=view&current=sled.mp4

Clint- same to you and thanks for the positive review on the products. I guess we won't see you till next year, so enjoy the off-season and we will see you in the spring.
I thought I was watching an episode of Jack A#@ for a second.

Clint- same to you and thanks for the positive review on the products. I guess we won't see you till next year, so enjoy the off-season and we will see you in the spring.
I thought I was watching an episode of Jack A#@ for a second.

Yep, it was probably a good thing that the grass was too long to actually get going but we were trying to keep entertained out on that cold mountain.

Back