Contest Announcment Blue Mountain Grilling Competition, Palmerton , PA - 10/10/2010

dreed

Full Fledged Farker
Just received confirmation from Blue Mountain Ski Resort, that they will be hosting a Backyard Grilling Competition, with guaranteed prize money of over $5,000. With a payout to the top 5 teams in each category. Categories will be Steak, Ribs and Chef Choice. ( this will not be sanctioned this year, so we are thinking of looking at creativity as a criteria for the chef choice)

The Date is October 3rd. At Blue Mountain Ski resort, in beautiful Palmerton, PA.

Sites are going to be limited, Probably no more than 25 teams, and the entry fee is going to be extremely reasonable. somewhere in the ballpark of $100.00

I will have the official marketing material this week from them and hopefully start registering teams by next week.

Wish i could do it but I have a feeling the wife may get mad if I suggest a grilling contest on our anniversary. Maybe you all can suggest it when she stops by Williepalooza this weekend?

Wish i could do it but I have a feeling the wife may get mad if I suggest a grilling contest on our anniversary. Maybe you all can suggest it when she stops by Williepalooza this weekend?

We will give her a nice colorful flier, and talk up the fact that the GC gets
$2500.00. The entry fee has been set at $100.00

US Coast Guard is sending up their team to compete

Back