Operation BBQ Relief needs our help!!!

TooSaucedToPork

is one Smokin' Farker
Operation BBQ Relief NEEDS YOUR HELP!!!

As all Brethren probably know, OBR is a group comprised of Competition Bbq Teams and BBQ Enthusiasts that deploy to disasters to feed survivors, rescuers and aid workers. We have been boots on the ground in Hammond LA for 4 days feeding flood survivors.

The greatest needs are:
NUMBER 10 CANS OF VEGETABLES, VOLUNTEERS AND MONEY TO BUY SUPPLIES!!!

If you have connections (Work, Family Member, Friend, Neighbor... Crazy Ex) that can procure large amounts of Number 10 cans of veggies, PLEASE leverage that contact for OBR.

The meal totals so far:
Tuesday - 9,900
Wednesday - 17,452
Thursday - 21,540
Friday - 30,293
Total - 79,185 Hot BBQ Meals in 4 days
OBR currently has orders to cook another 50,000-60,000 meals Saturday and Sunday

Facts about OBR and this deployment:

The meals cooked are distributed to over 40 different shelters and groups in the affected area.

38 different Competition BBQ Teams have been cooking nonstop for 5 days, as well as a multitude of volunteers from around the country. Add to that about 100 volunteers a day from the local community and you have a force of people that has fed almost 80,000 in 4 days.

Please, Please, Please share our story and what we are doing in Louisiana. 100% of donations to OBR go to disaster relief. 100%

To volunteer with OBR, text OBR to 51555.
To donate and help OBR feed Louisiana, text donateOBR to 41444.

Thank you for your support!!!

They're a non profit, so your donation is tax deductible. Each meal costs about a buck, so a $25 donation will feed another 25 people.

It would help us share if y'all included a link that others could donate with. I'll give, but give me a way to do it.

Glad to help out.

Thanks for all you folks are doing. My donation seems insignificant to what you are donating, hard work, sweat and compassion.

Also guys. Remember that you can link OBR to your Amazon Smile account and every purchase that you make with Amazon will give a little bit to Operation BBQ Relief.

Also guys. Remember that you can link OBR to your Amazon Smile account and every purchase that you make with Amazon will give a little bit to Operation BBQ Relief.

That's awesome, thanks for the heads up! I spend A LOT on Amazon so this is great!

Back