THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

PatioDaddio

Babbling Farker
Tuscan grilled pork chops, honey-balsamic grilled carrots, sauteed hericot
verts, and ciabatta bread with "dippin" (as my daughters call it). It's just olive
oil, balsamic and pepper, with a little honey and garlic salt.

Pics and a recipe to follow...

I will say that I am using Kosmo's Pork Soak for the first time.

John

Sounds mighty fine, mighty fine...doin some burgers with a big Caesar salad. Followed by a Seagrams VO..well maybe during??:thumb::clap2:

Schweinehaxe (German roast pork shank) with braised red cabbage and spaetzle noodles.

The BBQ connection? These are shanks that I trimmed off whole pork shoulders that I smoked earlier this year. Waste not, want not.

OK, here are the pics. I decided not to cook the hericot verts, but the rest was good.

TuscanChops_1_3_640.jpg

TuscanChops_1_1_640.jpg

TuscanChops_1_2_640.jpg

GrilledCarrots_1_1_640.jpg

Recipe to follow...

John

Have "YET" to grill Carrots...... Love em & must say, those look fantastic.... As do the chops.... Nice work, from a neighbor in Washington :thumb:

Thanks, bro! I'll post the recipe, but the carrots are simply peeled,
microwaved until al-dente (about 2 1/2 minutes), then grilled. It's crazy
easy. I glazed them with a little balsamic vinaigrette.

John

Back