old video...still bad a$$

That vid was awesome, I am always amazed at the wealth of information you guys come up with. It's great!

I wonder how much pron we'll be seeing of deboned chicks over the next couple of weeks? :biggrin: I'll be looking forward to it as well as hoping to duplicate the feat myself. I gotta feeling deboned chicken will soon be showing up in an upcoming Brethren Throw Down!

I tried to debone a chicken a few months back to stuff it with an apple stuffed fattie. This video showed me all the mistakes I made. :oops:

Thanks. Impressive. I'm going to have to give this another try.

The classic greats are always worth watching over and over the confidence and fluid knife skills are awesome to watch...thanks for posting

All i can say is wow. Don't think I will be able to do it that fast but will try. Funny, I just asked how to debone a chicken on another thread, went down a little farther and here it is. Gonna be doin this. Thanks

Simply Awesome. I want to do a turkey that way for Thanksgiving. Will have to practice on some chickens first, and of course, my French accent.

Back