Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Ohio Smoked Meat & BBQ Festival, Nelsonville, OH 10/16 & 17

Rob whats this I am hearing about Sleeves ?????????
Well, in Jeffersonville, IN this summer I got a bad rap for being in a sleeveless shirt....was 100 plus degrees.......and so this weekend, since I got soooooooooooo much grief about it from Juicy I had to go a while without sleeves for a while just to be "me"....and it was SO far from 100 degrees.....cold and rainy.....
what can I say, I love my Harley shirts.....

Looking forward to seeing ya Roger.....

Travel safe all........

How is the judging setting up Steve?

I didnt think that she bought you anything but sleeveless shirts. Even last year when it got cold ...oh wait a minute thats when you went STICKBURNER

Well, in Jeffersonville, IN this summer I got a bad rap for being in a sleeveless shirt....was 100 plus degrees.......and so this weekend, since I got soooooooooooo much grief about it from Juicy I had to go a while without sleeves for a while just to be "me"....and it was SO far from 100 degrees.....cold and rainy.....
what can I say, I love my Harley shirts.....

Looking forward to seeing ya Roger.....

Travel safe all........

How is the judging setting up Steve?

Roger,
The folks at the Mine Tavern are all ready and waiting for their BBQ friends this weekend. I am trying to keep warm thoughts for the weekend so don't scrap your sleevless shirts yet Rob.

Ford, you have to remember this is Ohio, give it ten minutes and the weather will change. The only problem is we just don't know what it will change to. Keep thinking warm, there are enough of us this year we might make a difference, LOL

I'm thinking warm and packing one sleeveless to show the ink. However I also have long sleeves and jackets and ectra blankets for sleeping.

As there was only 1 response on breakfast I decided not to bring a tenderloin. I should be there around 6 tomorrow. Tell them I'd prefer a table rather than the bar at The Mine.

Good news. The coffe shop on the square will be opening up early on Saturday morning so everyone can get there caffiene jolt.

Hot coffee should come in handy on Saturday morning Dan. I see that they are calling for snow on Saturday!:eek:

Back