THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mike I have some T Bones with Carne Crosta's names on them. Thank you. My only regret is I wish I discovered your business sooner. I wish you all the best on future endeavors and thank you. Don't be afraid to re-open the doors if you can for us brethren :wink:

Happy New Year!

Placed my order on Christmas Day. Merry Christmas to me! 30 pounds of Game Changer injection. Should last 2 years maximum. Great products and hate to see ‘em go.

My lord, 30 pounds!, at that rate, he will be expanding next year instead of closing.

@kcmike just wanted to thank you for being my go to for bbq rubs for years. Frankly, I’m not sure what I’ll do moving forward. I’ve bought nothing but oakridge for the last 6/7 years.

I wish you and your family nothing but the best. God bless you all-and happy new year.

I can't believe I just found out about this today :sad:. Literally the first thing I read this morning on Facebook.

I'm down to my last shaker (just tossed the bag) of Dominator. I've got about a year's supply of HDD and some other random shakers.

Thanks for all the years, Mike. Hope your next endeavor is as successful and fulfilling.

Made another order yesterday. It's all really good stuff. I'm sure that even after the 2 year mark these rubs will be better than other brands.

Final order arrived today, I should be good for a while, but will no doubt be disappointed a couple years from now.

6a9cdec2d47e79cfce3c3bb60a409a51.jpg

I got my order the other day. Last bit of good stuff and then Idaknow what?? I will miss Oakridge!

Last edited:
Everything I have used from Oakridge was great! Their santa maria and carne crosa were amazing! They were my go to for steak and tritip.

Back