THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

312488816_10160608252283417_2405816798025591148_n.jpg

Really sad news. Hard to argue that these were some of the best if not the best rubs on the market. I hate to see this happen to a mom and pop.

I need to stock up on jah love and carne crosta. No competitor has anything that comes close.

I got it along with the rest of you. I tried to make a big purchase once a year. Habanero Death Dust is my favorite, but everything we tried was outstanding.

A very sad but understandable decision. God bless him and his family and 4 employees. We can hope that sine he's not going to sell the name or company, that he might reopen his doors and master spicemaking skillz for us again.

Don't buy him out yet tonight brethren! Some of us need to wait 'til the site comes back up!

I got it along with the rest of you. I tried to make a big purchase once a year. Habanero Death Dust is my favorite, but everything we tried was outstanding.

A very sad but understandable decision. God bless him and his family and 4 employees. We can hope that sine he's not going to sell the name or company, that he might reopen his doors and master spicemaking skillz for us again.

Don't buy him out yet tonight brethren! Some of us need to wait 'til the site comes back up!

I'm screaming the same thing haha. I rushed right to the site but it was already down. At this rate I doubt he makes it until 12/31/22

I just got the email as well, this is really sad news for many reasons. Oakridge is my favorite rub/spice vendor by a longshot! Will be placing a restock order ASAP.

No say it isn’t so :sad: :sad: :sad: I did just get my order in a little while ago. But I guess I will have to make another one soon if there’s still stuff left to order. Sorry to hear they are shutting down. They make my favourite rubs

I just got the email as well, this is really sad news for many reasons. Oakridge is my favorite rub/spice vendor by a longshot! Will be placing a restock order ASAP.

Same here. Anyone that tasted my bbq automatically wanted to know what I used. I gave them the website and they ordered right away. Mind you that these were non bbq folks falling in love.

Back