THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blues_n_cues

is Blowin Smoke!
a burger fatty w/ all the italian spices inside for spag meat,a 1&1/2 roll of burgers-lazy man way- slice off for a burger later,abts, skeet chix for chix salad,& a fatty for tomorrow's abt pie.
nothingspecial003.jpg

nothingspecial004.jpg

nothingspecial005.jpg

Now thats what I call multi-tasking. Looks all good for sure. Cool Idea on the burger rolls too. I am learning so many new things to try here. This place Rocks!

Now thats what I call multi-tasking. Looks all good for sure. Cool Idea on the burger rolls too. I am learning so many new things to try here. This place Rocks!
what i do is take the 3lb roll of burger- spice it & worchy w/ baslsamic vin for a couple days- cook to an internal of 155-wrap & rest... then later slice off a patty- soooo much easier..- skeet wood of course.

Looks good to me! I would have never thought of smoking a burger fatty for spaghetti meat. I'm a pasta fiend so I'll have to give that one a try. Excuse my ignorance, but what smoker are you using there?

Looks good to me! I would have never thought of smoking a burger fatty for spaghetti meat. I'm a pasta fiend so I'll have to give that one a try. Excuse my ignorance, but what smoker are you using there?
a brinkmann wally world vertical charcoal(small but i love it)
just roll out 2lb of burger in a gallon zip,add yer spices & veggies,slit the sides,seal the meat(press sides closed) & take to about 140-150 internal:-D

Back