nothing special pron

blues_n_cues

is Blowin Smoke!
a burger fatty w/ all the italian spices inside for spag meat,a 1&1/2 roll of burgers-lazy man way- slice off for a burger later,abts, skeet chix for chix salad,& a fatty for tomorrow's abt pie.
nothingspecial003.jpg

nothingspecial004.jpg

nothingspecial005.jpg

Now thats what I call multi-tasking. Looks all good for sure. Cool Idea on the burger rolls too. I am learning so many new things to try here. This place Rocks!

Now thats what I call multi-tasking. Looks all good for sure. Cool Idea on the burger rolls too. I am learning so many new things to try here. This place Rocks!
what i do is take the 3lb roll of burger- spice it & worchy w/ baslsamic vin for a couple days- cook to an internal of 155-wrap & rest... then later slice off a patty- soooo much easier..- skeet wood of course.

Looks good to me! I would have never thought of smoking a burger fatty for spaghetti meat. I'm a pasta fiend so I'll have to give that one a try. Excuse my ignorance, but what smoker are you using there?

Looks good to me! I would have never thought of smoking a burger fatty for spaghetti meat. I'm a pasta fiend so I'll have to give that one a try. Excuse my ignorance, but what smoker are you using there?
a brinkmann wally world vertical charcoal(small but i love it)
just roll out 2lb of burger in a gallon zip,add yer spices & veggies,slit the sides,seal the meat(press sides closed) & take to about 140-150 internal:-D

Back