THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll probably do turkey again, maybe a whole one this time. It was a nice lighter alternative after everyone was stuffed and the kids really seemed to enjoy it.

Like I said before, I'm making ribs. I'll have those done for lunch. I may talk a friend into making her crack bars for a dessert for us.

I just got a 26" kettle. Trying to decide if I want to bring my WSM or that.

Here is a link to the google doc spreadsheet. I made aa new tab for this one and the old one is there still too.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ptLmyqf6a4qKWiAx979jArMnUTh4RUhNzWXXlrjkMHE/edit?usp=sharing

Well, I think I updated the spreadsheet correctly. I'm picking up a steel order today to build a new cooker I've been designing for a couple months now; a little different spin on a patio RF with indirect and direct grilling capabilities. Excited about building it and if everything works out I'll bring it with me and let y'all experts help me put it through it's paces.

Updated the doc. For those of you that are slow like me, notice the tab at the bottom of the doc for 2015 :). Don't edit over the top of our last doc like I did. SMH

I'm out - May 30th is the 7th Annual Bernard Family & Friends BBQ and CookOff.
I gotta redeem myself as I took 2nd in Brisket last year after 2 years of winning it. See Yall in the Fall.......

Gonna miss ya Smitty! But understand schedule conflicts all too well.

Updated the doc. For those of you that are slow like me, notice the tab at the bottom of the doc for 2015 :). Don't edit over the top of our last doc like I did. SMH

Appreciate the info. Some of us "seasoned" forks (aka old pharkers) need all the tech assistance we can get.

I'm out - May 30th is the 7th Annual Bernard Family & Friends BBQ and CookOff.
I gotta redeem myself as I took 2nd in Brisket last year after 2 years of winning it. See Yall in the Fall.......

Now wait a minute...it has been planned for the 30th since February, just the location was in flux.

And you were giving everyone involved with the planning grief about the heat and the location when you had other obligations that involved cooking in the same heat?????? :becky: :boink:

Remind me to kick ya in the ass next time I see ya, Smitty! :wink:

Good luck in the family cook-off! :thumb:

I just found out the Date (of Brnard Bash) - Ive been doing the Bernard Bash since before I Invented the North Texas Bash. :loco: I knew this way late in the spring May 30 date was no good I just wasn't sure why

I say incorporate the Bernard Bash with the NTX Bash that way you have plenty of judges who are in no way related to the participants! Besides everyone participating in the Bernard Bash is clearly already OK with the date.

Gonna miss you Smitty

But I claim dibs on your swig of Cabo :rolleyes:

OK, I'll mod the spreadsheet to show me getting the Cabo.

Back