New offset smoker model with 3/8 thick steel

Just put in my order! Added an upper rack with upper and lower gauges on each side (3 extras), a folding stack with damper, 2 probe ports, and a ball valve. Can't wait to get it!

Do you know by default what the grease trap is if you dont have the ball valve? Is it just open? Might have to see if he can add that to mine.

Excited for you as well, can't wait to see more of these in the wild.

Do you know by default what the grease trap is if you dont have the ball valve? Is it just open? Might have to see if he can add that to mine.

Excited for you as well, can't wait to see more of these in the wild.

It's just open and I think he said it has a hook for a bucket.

That sounds like a good one

I added a 1/2 upper shelf, a smoke stack damper, a second gauge for top shelf, a probe port and a fold down front shelf

Never thought about the ball valve

Blue Collar Smokers

The smoker is real and in production. I've been wanting to build a quality built smoker for a long time with a affordable price. It takes about 8-10 hours to build if its kept simple and we are building 2-3 a week. I've sold 37 so far and booked into Mid May. The base model is selling for $1700.00 like it states and I'm building them myself. I have 3 other employees and they build other builds while I'm building these. They are based off the same concept as my $3500.00 smokers but these are built from 24" pipe that is 3/8" thick. I got hooked up with a supplier that gave me a good deal on all the pipe I want. Its got some surface rust on the outside but nothing a wire wheel on a grinder wont fix. If you have any questions about these, give me a call at 469-865-7556 or shoot me a text. You can also reach me via Facebook or Instagram on my business page. These smokers aren't on my website yet but hope to soon, been busy building smokers so I haven't had much time to add em to the website.

Have a good day guys
BigPhil

The smoker is real and in production. I've been wanting to build a quality built smoker for a long time with a affordable price. It takes about 8-10 hours to build if its kept simple and we are building 2-3 a week. I've sold 37 so far and booked into Mid May. The base model is selling for $1700.00 like it states and I'm building them myself. I have 3 other employees and they build other builds while I'm building these. They are based off the same concept as my $3500.00 smokers but these are built from 24" pipe that is 3/8" thick. I got hooked up with a supplier that gave me a good deal on all the pipe I want. Its got some surface rust on the outside but nothing a wire wheel on a grinder wont fix. If you have any questions about these, give me a call at 469-865-7556 or shoot me a text. You can also reach me via Facebook or Instagram on my business page. These smokers aren't on my website yet but hope to soon, been busy building smokers so I haven't had much time to add em to the website.

Have a good day guys
BigPhil
Just so you know, I'd be all over that smoker (with accessories) if I didn't live on the other side of the planet. She's a beaut

Is this the best value in bbq pits right now? I'm impressed!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Thank you sir, just trying to offer a backyard smoker at a reasonable price to people that don't wanna spend a huge amount of money but still get a smoker that will last them a long time

Bravo, Big Phil! :clap2:

And thanks too!

Don't believe him, it's not true :p You are lured in with the economical pit but then you see the other works of art and function and you are hopelessly hooked.

I know this because I've been looking at his products online for a few weeks now. I'm planning to head up to Caddo Mills and meet Phil in person in the next couple months and decide how how to build my dream smoker. Until then I keep pouring over his builds. Great work from everything I see and very fairly priced. In all seriousness the 'economy' pit is quite attractive. It will take a visit or two with Phil to decide what direction I end up taking.

Last edited:
Back