THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

that looks great FatDaddy and i were just talkin bout that sucker in woodpile chat....was gonna do search for it, now i dont gotta!!! that's just sick man

hello chris my name is michael i have built a custom offset out of a 275 gallon oil drum. i cut out 18 inches from the core and welded the 2 halves back together
my question is how do i maintain temp. inside the chamber. it is really difficult to do it. i could try and post some pictures of it. thanks if you could help

That looks FRAKING AWESOME. :thumb: I'm going to be starting two builds soon. A brick backyard setup and a 275 gal oil tank. Well I actually dug the foundation already. I hope mine look half that great.

You should paints some flames on the side so it looks like your going really fast!!:becky:

Thanks for the compliments everyone! Here are a few pictures of it all painted up. I still have plans to add a wood rack on the side, and a storage box in front, but had to get it ready to cook for my mom for her annual labor day party. Excuse the temporary lights, I didn't want to weld something on only to have to remove it later. Tomorrow will be it's first road trip!

EDIT: Forgot to add, cooking 20 racks of ribs (BB), 70-80 Moinks, and 20-30 cloinks tomorrow. I may have to come back and grab the drum!

"Cloinks" ????

Have I been missing something, been here a while but don't remember seeing this.......

Paul B
SS UDS

Back