THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

martyleach

Quintessential Chatty Farker
I knew the day would come when I would just have to break down and buy a kettle. So, I sold my newest UDS and bought a Dark Blue Weber Performer. Works great!
BBQwithblueweber.jpg

So, of course I had to adorn the little blue beauty with one of my Walnut handles
WeberWalnutonBluelid.jpg

Ive been wanting a performer for a while.. I like that blue.. And now Im gonna have to scrap some change together to buy some beautiful handles for the WSMs and the Egg.

I know you're gonna love it and it really round out your collection. I really curious about the lid on your UDS, is that a WSM lid?

You are close. It is actually the kettle portion of a 22.5" Weber. I welded up all the holes in the bottom and made it a lid. I needed a higher dome to allow me to use my home made rib-o-lator without adding an extension.

Back