Never get tired of a good rib-eye...

I'm intrigued by the cold smoke first, does that add a lot more of smokey flavor to the meat? I usually just add some wood chunks to my briquettes or lump and it seems to work pretty well, but I may have to try your idea. Fine looking meal by the way:-D.

KC

I'm intrigued by the cold smoke first, does that add a lot more of smokey flavor to the meat? I usually just add some wood chunks to my briquettes or lump and it seems to work pretty well, but I may have to try your idea. Fine looking meal by the way:-D.

KC

I feel cold smoking ahead of time may give more time for the meat to take on more smoke flavor... Just my thought. Heck it is just an enjoyable time playing around the grills/smokers trying different methods and it beats being at work!

I love a good ribeye, and that looks like a GOOD ribeye. Picked up a 20# boneless ribeye this weekend. Cut most into 1-1/4" steaks, left about a 5" section to do a prime rib. Vacuum sealed in the freezer until needed and time permits.

Rib-eye and shrimp. Nothing wrong here.... that looks awesome. I will pass on the hooks as I really don't like to punch holes in my beef when cooking. Creates a great outlet for a lot of juices.

Back