Nephews 1st BBQ Comp in Apopka FL this Weekend (On Going, Come and "Learn")

Good luck to you guys. Be safe on the road and I'm looking forward to the updates.

Those kids are lucky to have an uncle like you! Looking forward to the weekend of posts...and hopefully I can learn something along the way.

Early o'clock
9258f479fca45de3ed601c65a1aa7054.jpg

Now to be fair, he's also got a 12er of Sweetwater and at least one Fat Tire too. Maybe the Icehouse is for the chicken??

If Miller is the champagne of beers and coors is a banquet beer......ice house must be.......

All joking aside it’s really cool you are doing this! I would have loved an opportunity like this at their age

I just cant do ice house. Beer snob here.

Now back in the day me and the crew would smash icehouse and red dog 22oz bottles. They were 99 cents a piece

I applaud you for doing this, curious what their parents think about this being a good/bad thing :mrgreen:

Really looking forward to more updates!

Look..... the real reason for this "trip" is I'm stopping at every walmart on the way that has a pitboss smoker dirt cheap! :becky:

Very selfish reasons actually.....shhhhhhhhhh

Pick me one up if you see one!

I applaud you for doing this, curious what their parents think about this being a good/bad thing :mrgreen:

Under the "no good deed goes unpunished" principle, it won't be but a year or two when Tio TQ gets hit up for a Shirley, or a Jambo, or ... for Christmas. :biggrin1:

This is really cool. I remember your first post about getting your nephews involved,. Great mentoring, fantastic relationship, loads of fun, and forever memories. Something they will pass on to their kids .... hope I'm not jumping the gun .....

WOW what an awesome experience for everyone Just have fun Never heard of all 4 meats for backyard I like thighs over legs for a comp though
This will be fun to follow
I see we are now tiny'ish :biggrin1:

Back