Need Some Guinea Pigs!!!!!

I have been working on a couple of rub and sauce combos for a while now. I think I'm getting somewhere, but I need some feedback.

I am looking for some folks who are willing to try some of my rub and sauce at home. There will be no cost whatsoever, I will happily package it up and send it out to you to try. The only thing I ask in return is some really good feedback.

Certified judges preferred but not necessary. Anybody willing to participate???

I would be willing to give it a spin. PM me if you wish

I have tried many, but only have a couple favorites, but I always look for something better to carry in our outfitters store. I have an open mind and can give you feedback.

Assuming this would be an ongoing thing. I'd be interested in the swap thing. We have a sauce, but will be working on rubs after the holidays.

I would also be interested in a sauce/rub swap. How much would we be swapping? 2-3oz samples or full bottles? Where can one find small sample jars or containers? I found a supplier for 16oz "mason" jars, but have yet to find a sample sized supplier.

I would also be interested in a sauce/rub swap. How much would we be swapping? 2-3oz samples or full bottles? Where can one find small sample jars or containers? I found a supplier for 16oz "mason" jars, but have yet to find a sample sized supplier.

I was thinking like you with the jars for the sauce, but I'm not sure on the rubs. Was thinking maybe ziploc bags, but I'd hate to have one of them bust open in shipping.

I may send just the rub out to some in envelopes to save on shipping cost. And a few will get the sauce as well. I want as much feedback as possible but shipping does add up lol

Another thing to consider is that there are occasional Brethren Trades. Of course these are a lottery type thing, where you sign up, and get assigned a partner to trade with. This is different from what you are taking about though. Might be worth checking how those work though to help you out.

I have a couple guinea hens who have taken up residency in my barn and my X-wife proclaimed me a pig during our divorce so I qualify as an official guinea pig if you need another from Arizona to give you feedback.

Hey everyone. I haven't forgotten this, I'm just still tweaking.

The beef rub is done, its the other one that still needs refining.

Count me in as a guinea pig if you are still taking applications!!!

I'm a CBJ with KCBS, MBN, North Carolina Pork Council (NCPC), and have judged numerous other "non-sanctioned" contests as well. I love the sauce judging portions of different contests! I also cook in NCPC competitions.

Q-Dat, Let me know what you guys get worked. I have a rub and sauce combo I would like to get some feedback on also.

Mine musta got lost in the Holiday mail!

Haha yeah I know I know! I am gonna get these out I swear. Like I said, the Beef Rub is ready to go, its just the Pork/Chicken rub that I need to finish fine tuning.

Back