Packaging for friends

etcret

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
I have looked for information on packaging rubs for friends and family and NOT for selling to the general public. All I find is all the posts about FDA guidelines and Copacker stuff. I just want to mix spices and rubs and bottle them similar to what I get when I by a store bought rub. I would love a source of supplies to basically put my rub in a standard shaker bottle like most seasonings and rubs come in that has some type of freshness seal as well. At the very most I might trade someone some at a chili cook-off for something in return. Since this will mostly be done in Texas, I will most likely label according to Texas Cottage Food Laws to be safe there. Not sure if I have to do this to either trade it or simply give it out but willing to take a cold beer if someone offers it. Not sure of all the legalities there, but mostly I just want a nice way to package for my friends and family. Thanks.

Smoke freak has you covered. Amazon has some great selection. For larger volume you can vac seal of use air tight bags off amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back