THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7509ABD3-8AA3-42BB-8379-8CA3DA61C7DE-3917-000006612DE97EE8.jpg

Wow that is a nice looking fatty. Would you mind sharing your technique? Type of bacon, sausage, stuffing? I have never made one of these amd your weave looks freakin perfect!

Thanks everybody!

Looking that over Jeanie I think I see a few kinks in it. Better send it my way and I will be a nice guy and fix it up a little for you.

And btw, your bacon weave is a work of art. I bet you got A' in art class :thumb:
lol Mark thanks... I DID get A's in art class. lol I'm a libra too... I think they are supposed to be artsy. :mrgreen:

Holy moly Cowgirl, I can't decide what I'm more jealous of, the SS drum or...

THIS!

c6ca0e44.jpg

Jason Thanks!! :mrgreen:

Excellent. Was almost expecting to see a guitar on the grate. I think you should name it Super Slinky in honor of BPS' guitar engineers.

hahahaa I love that name! I use Super Slinkys too!! I think BP meant the engineers were from Music Man Guitars. Maybe I could call this drum the Music Man. Thanks!! :mrgreen:

Beautiful! OK, give it up. How much was it?

lol Thanks Guerry!!

BP contacted me and said he wanted to send a BPS engineered stainless UDS to me. I didn't think to say "no thank you, please don't send it."
I said something like "wow... I would be honored to be able to try one of your BPS drums and thank you!".

and here it is!

I know that others were sent out, but have no idea how many.
I feel very fortunate to have received this drum. BP is a good friend and a great person!

If you see this.. Thanks again BP!

They retail that smoker?

JC I do not think they do right now. I could be wrong though.

Very nice Cowgirl! Is it the same diameter as a standard drum? Looks great!

Thank you HogFan! It looks to be the same size. I haven't measured it but it looks like a 55 gal drum.

7509ABD3-8AA3-42BB-8379-8CA3DA61C7DE-3917-000006612DE97EE8.jpg

Wow that is a nice looking fatty. Would you mind sharing your technique? Type of bacon, sausage, stuffing? I have never made one of these amd your weave looks freakin perfect!

Thank you Jmoney!! I will send some links to you from my blog. It has pics and directions on how I do the weave too.

Thanks again!

There isn't anything I can say that hasn't already been said so Bravo.:clap::clap::clap:

Thanks MemphisTrey and Arg!! :grin:

Dude. That looks like the best kind of breakfast. Is that Hollandaise? Just to get real crazy, I'd throw a grilled tomato on there. Yikes!

Thank you! That is hollandaise. It's not hard to make and tastes soooo good. lol Thanks for the tomato idea, sounds great!! :grin:

I learned how to make a fatty from you and how to make the stuffer out of pvc also, alas mine don't look so nice as yours, but they taste good:biggrin1:

Love the stainless look, very nice!

Back