My new BPS Stainless Drum and a Breakfast Fatty

7509ABD3-8AA3-42BB-8379-8CA3DA61C7DE-3917-000006612DE97EE8.jpg

Wow that is a nice looking fatty. Would you mind sharing your technique? Type of bacon, sausage, stuffing? I have never made one of these amd your weave looks freakin perfect!

Thanks everybody!

Looking that over Jeanie I think I see a few kinks in it. Better send it my way and I will be a nice guy and fix it up a little for you.

And btw, your bacon weave is a work of art. I bet you got A' in art class :thumb:
lol Mark thanks... I DID get A's in art class. lol I'm a libra too... I think they are supposed to be artsy. :mrgreen:

Holy moly Cowgirl, I can't decide what I'm more jealous of, the SS drum or...

THIS!

c6ca0e44.jpg

Jason Thanks!! :mrgreen:

Excellent. Was almost expecting to see a guitar on the grate. I think you should name it Super Slinky in honor of BPS' guitar engineers.

hahahaa I love that name! I use Super Slinkys too!! I think BP meant the engineers were from Music Man Guitars. Maybe I could call this drum the Music Man. Thanks!! :mrgreen:

Beautiful! OK, give it up. How much was it?

lol Thanks Guerry!!

BP contacted me and said he wanted to send a BPS engineered stainless UDS to me. I didn't think to say "no thank you, please don't send it."
I said something like "wow... I would be honored to be able to try one of your BPS drums and thank you!".

and here it is!

I know that others were sent out, but have no idea how many.
I feel very fortunate to have received this drum. BP is a good friend and a great person!

If you see this.. Thanks again BP!

They retail that smoker?

JC I do not think they do right now. I could be wrong though.

Very nice Cowgirl! Is it the same diameter as a standard drum? Looks great!

Thank you HogFan! It looks to be the same size. I haven't measured it but it looks like a 55 gal drum.

7509ABD3-8AA3-42BB-8379-8CA3DA61C7DE-3917-000006612DE97EE8.jpg

Wow that is a nice looking fatty. Would you mind sharing your technique? Type of bacon, sausage, stuffing? I have never made one of these amd your weave looks freakin perfect!

Thank you Jmoney!! I will send some links to you from my blog. It has pics and directions on how I do the weave too.

Thanks again!

There isn't anything I can say that hasn't already been said so Bravo.:clap::clap::clap:

Thanks MemphisTrey and Arg!! :grin:

Dude. That looks like the best kind of breakfast. Is that Hollandaise? Just to get real crazy, I'd throw a grilled tomato on there. Yikes!

Thank you! That is hollandaise. It's not hard to make and tastes soooo good. lol Thanks for the tomato idea, sounds great!! :grin:

I learned how to make a fatty from you and how to make the stuffer out of pvc also, alas mine don't look so nice as yours, but they taste good:biggrin1:

Love the stainless look, very nice!

That smoker looks amazing. It definitely doesn't qualify as an Ugly Drum Smoker!

Also the fatty you made looks soo dericious.

Back