THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All looks good. Your friends will start calling every time they smell smoke from your place.
I am curious about the Espresso rubbed steak.
How to?
I would like to try that.

Saulnier

All looks good. Your friends will start calling every time they smell smoke from your place.
I am curious about the Espresso rubbed steak.
How to?
I would like to try that.

Saulnier

I kinda cheated with the steaks, I used 3 parts Montreal Steak Seasoning to 1 part fine ground Starbucks Espresso Roast Coffee and rubbed it on real heavy. This was a first for me using coffee on any meat, But the results were spectacular. My friends have been talking about it since i made them. Due to the dark coffee, when i took them off they looked a bit dry and i thought i had killed them even though i new i hadn't left them on to long. But to my pleasant surprise, when we cut into them they were juicy and a perfect medium rare. I'd definitely recommend trying it. They didn't have much of a coffee flavor, if any at all, just a different sorta taste that we all enjoyed.

Back