THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R

Rick's Tropical Delight

is there anything finer than walking up to the sweet aroma of a couple of pork butts in the morning? i didn't think so :biggrin:

morningbutt-005.jpg

morningbutt-002.jpg

does this look like a goat head?

morningbutt-003.jpg

Looks great, and that butt actually "kinda" looks like a gorilla.

that's a magnetic bbq light. i was using it over night to read the thermometers every 4 hours :biggrin:

i'm pulling them right now. or i was going to, but i pulled off a few choice hunks and made a sandwich! :eusa_clap

this is what i'm talkin about! :biggrin:

morningbutts3-016.jpg

morningbutts3-003.jpg

morningbutts3-010.jpg

i bet you want a bite of that :biggrin:

Nice butt(s), Rick!

I hesitated in opening this thread based on the title, but i figured it was in Q-Talk so it couldn't be too bad :-D

Yes, I like a good butt in the morning. Kinda like this morning...butt I digress.

Does this one look more like a rottweiler with a bone coming out of his nose or a pigs head?

PickininthePanhandle090608007Medium.jpg

PickininthePanhandle090608006Medium.jpg

I think it looks like a Rottweiler but the people I was with thought it looked like a pigs head.

Back