THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I learned many things at the Jack. One lesson that Im still getting over is that I can drink as much Jack as anybody on earth. I just dont mend very fast.
Jim I wanted to come see everybody but after Podge and the Rev forced me to keep up with them, I had a hard time making it back to the car. We went through a road block just as they were setting up, man were we lucky. Then it took me an hour and a half to eat a big mac. Good times!
People I wanted to see missed out seeing us with the fun meter about to explode.
A big thanks to Big Mike, Jim & Tina, and Jayare for Friday night. That was indeed a good night. Jims friday night cold beer is the best. And a huge thank you to Podge for letting us experience the competition with them. I wont ever forget that. Also thanks to the Rev for letting us be Alter boys during the 9:22 shot. Having people that you compete against letting you hang with them at an important comp like the Jack was a complete honor for us. Thanks to all that put up with the moochers.

there it is, Jim mixing alcohol and socializing to a new level....:lol:....gets orders for drinks way ahead of time.......now that is what I call foresight....

Rob, I think of it more as reparation instead of orders. :wink:

dsc_0007.jpg
dsc_0032.jpg
dsc_0058.jpg
dsc_0062.jpg
dsc_0146.jpg
dsc_0148.jpg
dsc_0177.jpg
dsc_0212.jp
dsc_0193.jpg
dsc_0212.jpg
dsc_0309.jpg
dsc_0357.jpg
dsc_0212.jp

Wow... those are really nice I Smell Smoke!!! t-shirts... Do you need another of mine to complete the transaction?

this one's betterer...

Attachments

• DSC01602.jpg
    DSC01602.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 27
He is such a playa... It's a wonder why I hang with him and try and keep up... He is in a different league... Could be that helmet? :roll:

Back