Monster Fatty

Couple questions about it. What did he mix in it from what looked like an oatmeal box? Was that white corn meal? That should help hold in some grease. :wink: (And I don't mean that to sound as if I don't like it. Fat adds a lot of flavor.) It also looked like he put some kind of rub on it but that step must have been cut.

Overall looked good. I git a kick out of him looking at an empty wrist for the time. (part of sanitation is to remove jewelry.) I also think he'd have a better looking fatty if he wove the bacon but it seemed like just laying it on worked well enough.

Was a vessel of Tony's sitting next to it before the bacon went on. I have done a fatty with hamburger instead of sausage. Still darn good!

I'd hit that. I'm liking the shrimp and crab addition, but he should put mo cheese on it! Looks like a good time to me!

Bob

There was a can of Tonys sitting next to it before the bacon went on. And I think that was probably bread crumbs he poured in.
Fatties are definitely one thing that there is no wrong way to do. Naked or dressed up, it's all GOOD!

Back