Monster A B T an' some other stuff

Add a "wow" from me as well.

It all looks awesome!!

What was the heat level like, though? My poor old gut was destroyed by Army food, so while I like my spice, it don't like me so much any more. I have to balance flavor with, shall we say - reprcussions....

Last edited:
I think Michelle needs to open up her own account here on the Brethren.......Just saying!!:becky:

Looking good! I'm likin all dem peppers!!! WhooWeee!
Yes, I'd hit dat!

^^^^^ Agreed!!! :idea:

And everything looks so goooood.. One problem, you didn't call ME!! :boxing:

Add a "wow" from me as well.

It all looks awesome!!

What was the heat level like, though? My poor old gut was destroyed by Army food, so while I like my spice, it don't like me so much any more. I have to balance flavor with, shall we say - reprcussions....

The pepper sauce does have an initial ZAP but it dissapates pretty quickly. There were three smoked jalapenos in each (they were particularly large japs) but they were seeded and de-veined so they weren't TOO spicy but still had some heat to 'em.:-D

I think Michelle needs to open up her own account here on the Brethren.......Just saying!!:becky:

Looking good! I'm likin all dem peppers!!! WhooWeee!
Yes, I'd hit dat!
We're looking into that - might want to restrict her "woodpile" usage...just sayin' :icon_blush:

Wow those peppers look great. You guys make a good team.:thumb:
Thankyou! I Should have stepped away from the plate much earlier. :rolleyes:

Wow! gotta love the abt's!, my family likes the poblamo's since they're not too hot.
That casserole thingy looks outstanding!

That looks just awesome Guerry!!!
Nice Artwork!
Thanks Phube!

^^^^^ Agreed!!! :idea:

And everything looks so goooood.. One problem, you didn't call ME!! :boxing:
Um, cell phone died...internet was down...lost your address?

Wow Guerry.. just Wow!! :becky: :clap2:
Thanks Jeanie! Gotta give cred to Michele though. The arrangements and half of the photos were hers.:becky:

thanks a great looking feast!
Thank you Dan! Two plates are always better than one.:wink:

Wow! gotta love the abt's!, my family likes the poblamo's since they're not too hot.
That casserole thingy looks outstanding!
Thanks Keale. Poblamos have a really good flavor too. The casserole thingie was just sort of thrown together by my wife but came out oh so good.

How much would it cost to send that dish, full, to where I'm at??

I promise to send a tip.

You guys are KILLING me with the awesomeness coming out of your kitchen!

Bravo, Guerry and Michele! Bravo!!:clap:

Back