THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Smoke

is one Smokin' Farker
My first attempt at MOINK balls

The makin's
No fancy stuff here.

002-1.jpg

After stepping out of the kitchen to answer the phone. I returned to dust the MOINK balls with DP, Dizzy Dust and Shakin' the Tree. I found that 6 nekkked meatballs had invaded my kitchen and were co-mingling with the soon to be MOINK balls. My #1 fan explained that she wanted to try smoked and glazed meatballs WITHOUT BACON. (low fat mod) WTH :confused:

003-1.jpg

The Wannabe MOINKS were sent to the neutral corner (of the drum :confused:) To be smoked and glazed out of the limelight.
After about an hour they were all ready to be painted with sauce and returned to the drum to glaze.

005-1.jpg

Finished product !

006-1.jpg

And ready to eat......

007-2.jpg

Ready to be submitted for certification, as soon as I can find that thread.

Thanks for checking out my snacks

Ya know how hard it is to make comments about another mans balls without sounding dirty... :doh:

anyway good job:thumb:

Lets see....

Spelling: Check (although Balls should probably be capitalized)
Proper ingredients: Check (no comment on the choice of sauce; wouldn't be my first choice)
Proper cooking technique: Check
Colored toothpicks in the pron: Check

Looks like those stand a good chance of getting you a certification. But then, I'm not the final judge of that... :becky:

Where did the nekked one's disappear to? Looks great.

The Wannabe MOINKS were sent to the neutral corner (of the drum :confused:) To be smoked and glazed out of the limelight

Ya know how hard it is to make comments about another mans balls without sounding dirty... :doh:

anyway good job:thumb:

Yep I had to rewrite this several times to get by the mods. :-D

Lets see....

Spelling: Check (although Balls should probably be capitalized)
Ooooops! :redface:

Proper ingredients: Check (no comment on the choice of sauce; wouldn't be my first choice)
I think it was a gift.... :becky:

Proper cooking technique: Check
OK! :cool:

Colored toothpicks in the pron: Check
On sale ! :laugh:

Looks like those stand a good chance of getting you a certification. But then, I'm not the final judge of that... :becky:
Thanks for the support :becky:

Thanks to all for looking.

Back