THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kevin

Quintessential Chatty Farker
I just noticed this mentioned in another thread. Anyone planning on attending?

Midwest Eggfest 2009 - September 18th & 19th

What is Eggfest?

The Third annual Midwest EGGfest is an annual event held the third weekend in September at Poolside in St. Paul, Minnesota. EGGfest is dedicated to the Big Green Egg, the world’s best smoker and grill. “EGGheads”, family, and friends travel from all across the country to participate and share at the Midwest Eggfest.

Whether, you own a Big Green Egg, or just want to sample some incredible Food, then EGGfest is for you. This festive annual family-oriented event also provides a good opportunity for someone thinking about buying an EGG to learn all about it and see firsthand the versatility of the intriguing ceramic cooker and hear about their experiences from current owners.

When is Eggfest?

The Third Annual Midwest EGGfest is Saturday, September 19th
Eggfest is from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

not i, but if someone is looking for a new egg with warranty and cheaper than normal, i'd recommend going and getting a demo egg. all three of my large eggs and the mini are from eggfests. :biggrin:

Uhm, you've discovered my ulterior motive. Pretty transparent, aren't I.

i had no idea.

be careful or you'll get sucked into the cult and there is no going back! :roll:

Back