THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breakfast????????

I'm sure glad I'm taking Friday off. Shelves are up and so is new table. Fridge is in the cage and won't move unless I roll the trailer and maybe not even then. Still have to pack some things away and push in the 2nd FE. Cart is ready to go. Now I still need an EZUP and I still need parsley. Meat is in the fridge most of it frozen solid so I'll have Carol checking temps in the fridge all week. Right now with 50+ lb's of frozen meat it's reading 30F. And I'm done for the day. Time for a cold beer and watch the 3rd period and read today's paper.

Caorl is going to put that sand garage paint on the drop gate this week so I can walk on it without slipping and considering how BBQ sauce gets on the floor that's always an issue with my trailer. Floor has been cleaned, walls wiped down and BBQ sauce is off the ceiling. Still not sure how it got there but Carol said it was sauce.

And I'm in for a pot luck breakfast if somebody will feed me dinner. I can offer Beef tenderloin as my contribution to breakfast. And I also have a chunk of strata I can cook if there's no pot luck. But if anybody wants to make B&G or an egg casserole or HB's or even fresh and hot Krispy Kremes original I'll supply the beef. Note: Krispy Kreme originals that are day old heat up great in a Lang pit - wrap in foil and heat for about 20 minutes. I will bring my own Herman's Boy mix of coffee and of course a breakfast cigar.

Well, got the word from work that I can take off friday to come up. The Mayor of Edwardsburg (Honorary title), the wife,
and I will be headed up for the event.

Don't worry Bubba, I saw Zak this weekend and he decoded the log for me.. That was "blue" wasn't it.

Add Roadmaster BBQ to the list.

Well, got the word from work that I can take off friday to come up. The Mayor of Edwardsburg (Honorary title), the wife,
and I will be headed up for the event.

Don't worry Bubba, I saw Zak this weekend and he decoded the log for me.. That was "blue" wasn't it.

Add Roadmaster BBQ to the list.

Bringing the Bling?? :twisted::cool:

Better yet, bringing a drum or will you be picking one up? :wink:

Cant wait for Friday to arrive.
Im pretty excited to meet everyone and just have some fun for a change.
Our local weatherman said were in for some storms but hell that can change in a heartbeat.
I will bring my portable radio that I/we can listen to the weather spotters if things get kinda ugly.
I too am a trained weather spotter and I hate doing comps in the rain/storms.
Grand Rapids Mi. in 2002 was very bad nite for us.
Not sure what to bring for the potluck.
If we can bring something to add to the pot, please let me know.
Also talked with the owner of the party store acrossed the street from the park.
He will be checking on us to see if we need ice....ect.
This should be a great amount of fun for sure.

Bringing the Bling?? :twisted::cool:

Better yet, bringing a drum or will you be picking one up? :wink:

Will be bringing the Gator, drums not finished yet. 700sq. ft. of hardwood floor got in the way of that project. Will leave room for drum though in back of truck.

Glad to hear you can make it Mark!! Do you want to take part in the Friday night Potluck dinner??

Bbq Bubba said:
So have we decided on the pot luck dinner for Friday?

I'm thinking a pot of smoked Jambalaya.

Sounds delicious!!! Bring it on!!

I will be bringing a large pan of smoked Italian sausage, onoin & peppers for hoagies and a pan of cheesy potato's.

bbqbull said:
Cant wait for Friday to arrive.
Im pretty excited to meet everyone and just have some fun for a change.
Our local weatherman said were in for some storms but hell that can change in a heartbeat.
I will bring my portable radio that I/we can listen to the weather spotters if things get kinda ugly.
I too am a trained weather spotter and I hate doing comps in the rain/storms.
Grand Rapids Mi. in 2002 was very bad nite for us.
Not sure what to bring for the potluck.
If we can bring something to add to the pot, please let me know.
Also talked with the owner of the party store acrossed the street from the park.
He will be checking on us to see if we need ice....ect.
This should be a great amount of fun for sure.

There not calling for a washout...just a chance of storms, keeping my fingers crossed. I'm sure anything you bring for the potluck will be great!!

Ford said:
And I'm in for a pot luck breakfast if somebody will feed me dinner. I can offer Beef tenderloin as my contribution to breakfast. And I also have a chunk of strata I can cook if there's no pot luck. But if anybody wants to make B&G or an egg casserole or HB's or even fresh and hot Krispy Kremes original I'll supply the beef. Note: Krispy Kreme originals that are day old heat up great in a Lang pit - wrap in foil and heat for about 20 minutes. I will bring my own Herman's Boy mix of coffee and of course a breakfast cigar.

Sounds good Ford, We have the Krispy Kremes coverd and I will also have Sausage gravy and biscuts for breakfast as well.Got the Clonsickle in the freezer setting up for Sat. morning shot at 8:30.:cool:

Really looking foward to it. Come onnnn Friday!!!!

Last edited:
Sure Tonto, count the Misses and I in for potluck. Will bring some sort of dish to pass, if that's the ticket. Should arrive before 5:00.

I plan to bring some pig candy if I can get it cooked in time. When is the dinner? I may need to fire up a second FE.

FYI.......Up to date Team List:

All Day Smoke

Pork of the North

Extreme Roasters

Down Home BBQ

Hog Wild BBQ

Dr Chuckie's BBQ

Great Lakes BBQ and Feed BBQ

Smoke Eaters BBQ

Three Men and a Butt BBQ

Smokin' Scotsmen BBQ

DB BBQ