THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

robert-r

is Blowin Smoke!
Cooked on the Blackstone. 3 minutes per each @ 650* (or so).

His & hers:

lNAe9mr.jpg

His: Cacique Enchiladeo cheese. Fresh Medium Hatch New Mexico roasted, stemmed, peeled and chopped (it's that time of year). Bulk chorizo from the local carniceria (pan fried and drained). Some avocado slices & chili strips.

dvfoIGF.jpg

Hers: Las Palmas Red Enchilada Sauce (Medium - she's a wimp). Pectorino/Romano cheese (ran out of the echiladeo). Bulk chorizo from the local carniceria (pan fried and drained). Shiitake mushrooms. Baby spinach.

W4czrLO.jpg

Both were great! She liked hers. I liked them both. Hatch New Mex was better!!!

Wow! Holy Smokes!

Those look outstanding!

Appreciate the words on the chorizo - I need to get some from our local carneceria, too.

Interesting to see you folks actually cook the avocado on the pie...

Have a great weekend! Lord knows you crushed tonight's dinner!

Wow! Holy Smokes!

Those look outstanding!

Appreciate the words on the chorizo - I need to get some from our local carneceria, too.

Interesting to see you folks actually cook the avocado on the pie...

Have a great weekend! Lord knows you crushed tonight's dinner!

Thanks! Bulk chorizo rocks. However... the good economy around here has raised the price from $2.49/lb to $2.99. Still a good deal and the chorizo is so good.

Back